Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dream

Okay, new dream. I'm going with my friend to get a snow cone. We're listening to the radio and somebody is playing a song that is clearly a rip off of one of my songs. Same words slightly different music. I get all worked up about it. Sylvester Stallone has stolen my song and used it as his own! We go to order a snow cone and as I make my order I see all the snow cones are already made. It's okay because my friend had the flavor I wanted (watermelon and grape striped) and gives it to me. The only thing is, it's not a snow cone, it's colored flavored water and ice. Then I start looking for the lost and found while I complain to Sylvester (who has shown up) how he stole my song. We just can't find the lost and found. The end. Peace.

1 comment:

Michael said...

you want a diagnosis?