Monday, March 27, 2006

Springity break

Ahh Spring break. I'm so excited. So excited I missed turning in an assignment. But still, the break is here. I'm at big bro's in Jackson Mississippi. Drove around mostly today. I get to meet his girlfriend thursday. I also think there is scheming being done for me to be set up with one of here friends. I am currently making no attempts at stopping this scheming. Who know? So I told my boss I'd do a gig friday night for her at the coffee shop. Then I realized I needed to pick out songs. So I'm looking through stuff. A little Dashboard, a little Toad, a little this, a little that. I realized most of the stuff I picked was slow or depressing, so I had to find some more up beat stuff. I took the link of this off my facebook when one of my students showed up as my friend, But then I decided oh well they can see that I'm a real person and not just an incredibly good looking talented musician. So I'm gonna eat alot and be a fatty fat fat by the end of the week, but oh well it's Spingity break.

No comments: