Wednesday, March 22, 2006
So today, well more like in the last hour I was was thinking "U.S travelling would be cool, but I bet I could do a good Europe trip in a month." then I thought, "Maybe I could do both." So I'm gonna look into that in a little bit. Getting excited about Spring break. We have a teacher work day Friday, so tomorrow is my last day with kids, so I'm getting pumped. Gonna go see my big bro for a few days. I also agreed to do a gig at the coffee shop next friday. I've been wanting to do one, but I've been kinda chicken and didn't really know what to play. But I went ahead and said I'd do it, so I actually would do it. But now I'm worried about what I'm gonna play and that it will suck. I mean, I know I have a good voice, but I just don't know if coffee shop gig is my thing. It might be, but it might totally not be. So I'm trying to pick out some songs that will work well that won't sound totally corny or overdone. But right now Krista just walked into the coffe shop (where I am right now) and asked me to help her with an analysis. I'm excited (dork). Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment