Wednesday, December 14, 2005

So. . .

. . . I feel I should explain that last post. Not that I have to, because this is my blog, but I feel that you deserve to be let in on the fun. I had a challenge to write a song containing the word "misltetoe" that had nothiing to do with Christmas. That's where the song comes in. Just so you know, the song is not about anyone specific, though I know you will all speculate anyway despite the disclaimer. Had a wonderful date with April, we went to Red Lobster and then rented "How the Grinch Stole Christmas." It was fun, worth every penny. Have my date with Meg on Friday. It'll be fun, Friday is also my birthday. So that means present from mom (possibly) and lunch with mom. Present from Kurt, AND date with Meg. How could it get any better? I think I'm gonna go renew my drivers liscense (spelling?) today. This will be good because my current one is horrid. Got tip money from work today, that's a plus. Gonna go try to pick up a copy of my recital in a little bit, that will be good. Slept till 11:30 today, awesome. I got my vocal ped grade in, B. I know I should be happy, because I had been worried about passing at all, but still. It lowered my GPA. I went from the 3.9's to the 3.8's. I'm a failure at life. I still haven't gotten my choral tech grade in yet, so there is a possibility of the 3.9's returning, then I won't have to wear the hood of shame designated to those with 3.8's. For those of you who thought I was serious there in my last three or four sentences, I apoligize. If you could have seen my face, you would have seen the sarcasm. Anyway . . . wait, I might be able to fix that. Nope, another failure. I tried to put a picture of my sarcasm on here, but it didn't work. Going to build Gingerbread houses tonight. Will the fun never end? I doubt it . . .

No comments: