Tuesday, December 20, 2005
countdown has commenced . . .
Getting ready for Christmas. Actually, I'm already ready for Christmas. Going to Savannah on Thursday. Mom's birthday is friday and we're going to take her on a horse-drawn carriage ride. I'm excited about spending Christmas in Savannah. We haven't done Christmas out of town in like 15 years. It'll be a good change. Feeling all around good. Had some depressing news a couple days ago. Not depressing for anyone but me really, good news for others. But I was expecting it, so it wasn't so bad. I only said a bad word on the inside. Not really excited about student teaching, but hey, it's something new and different so it will be a good change of pace. I just get all anxious in new situations. Just got off of work for Christmas, so that's good. And I get a free half pound of coffee to boot. Whoopdee doo. Anyway, I'll ramble some more later. Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Merry Christmas James, and tell Josh, John and your mom Merry Christmas for me too. Savannah is a neat place - Dallas and I love eating at a restaurant called "Lady and Sons" it has the best southern cooking you'll ever taste. Go early though, b/c the wait is usually an hour or so. It's downtown somewhere, I dunno, use a phonebook (-;
Post a Comment