My sleep schedule is just whack. I can't help it. It's a vicious cycle. Hopefully (I hope everyone knows hopefully isn't a word, I'm merely falling prey to the colloquialism as so many have before me) once I get business started I'll have a regular work schedule, which will aid in the sleep schedule.
That being said, I can't sleep. And sometimes when I can't sleep, I resort to blogging. However, I'm tired of always coming up with random things to talk about. Now I think it's you're turn. So, post a reply on this blog about what you would like for me to blog about. All entries need not be serious, but all will be taken seriously. I'll then write blogs based on ideas I like. No guarantee that your request will be blogged about, but there won't be a specific winner or anything. I'll just go to the next one I like.
Remember kids, you have to actually reply in order for me to blog about something. So don't be shy, step on up. You'll do just fine. Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you may need more readers for this thing to actually work. :)
hmmm .... i'm not good with this stuff. guilty pleasures or pet peeves are always fun.
or a really fantastically embarrassing story from your childhood. or ... i'd even take adulthood. :)
hopefully someone else will comment so you have more to work with!!!!
short stories....write some short stories
i only say it because i'm RIGHT THERE with you brother.
i have a total of 2 readers too ... and you only count cause you visit my blog generally just to comment back! ha.
i'm convinced though that there are more readers out there ... blog stalkers i believe they're called these days .... that read but don't comment. dang those people. :)
I say alligators, not crocodiles, but alligators. Crocodiles tend to get all the attentions as you well know.
I'm so glad I was worried to death I almost wrote up your will glad thats over pheww not like I was looking forward to it...
Post a Comment