After much consideration, I've decided that I do not want to run for the President of the United States. In fact, other than Poet Laureate, National Bard (should that ever become instated as a position), or the Ambassador to the Bahamas, I can't think of any political office I would like to hold.
In light of these epiphanies, I officially request my name not be used as a write in for the upcoming election. However, should the future President require my assistance as advisor or personal barista, I would feel obligated to take that position. Since I am a bipartisan barista, reaching across party lines to make sure everyone gets a good cup of coffee, I feel qualified to serve coffee to either candidate should they become President. No promises about the advice. Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Right on brother
yes. you reply on the commentor's blog (is commentor even a word??? hmmm.) .... or at least this is what i've always done.
which leads me to ask another question ... if i'm merely commenting on your comment from my comment from your comment .... do i have to acknowledge THIS actual post? great as it is, i really only came here to comment back. hmmmm .... another blogging conundrum.
No no no no you'd be a splendid President I'd be ur secretary of state we could rule the country together don't give up hope...
Post a Comment