Monday, May 19, 2008
To my Readers Lurking in the Shadows . . .
I know you're there. I just wanted you to know I love and appreciate any and all comments on this blog. Whether it's input from something I wrote or simply an "I have read this post", it's nice to know that I'm not talking to thin air. I do that enough at home without the need to do in in cyberspace. Oh and I officially put the new Jacob post on my to-do list for tomorrow . . . or today. Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I actually check your blog every day spano...sometimes twice a day if Im lonely
i agree ... yay for comments.
usually i'm slow to reading blogs (once a week now that i can't "BORROW" my neighbors WiFi) .... but i definitely read.
i agree about the feedback ... i know lots of "blurkers" out there that read and never comment. poor etiquette i believe. :)
blessings friend. :)
Post a Comment