Figuratively and literally. I'm back from around the world. I didn't think I was going to post on this thing anymore, but I figured I might as well keep up to date in the blogging world. My trip around the world was excellent, but I won't tell you about it here, cause there another website for that: www.jamesspano.theworldrace.org. That was my trip blog and now I'm switching back over here for my regular blogging duties. Welcome all newcomers. I dilly dallied with whether or not to get rid of all my old posts on here and start fresh, but I figured, nah, by this time everybody who really matters already knows I'm a little weird and will think my old posts are funny if they so desire to read them.
Here's a little pic of my World Race family, I hope:

If that worked out, you'll see Andrew, Morgan, Annie, Emilie, me, and Candice. I miss all my little buddies seeing them everyday and hanging out and poking them and being annoyed and angry at them and having fun the whole time.
Bought an espresso machine the other day. Happy birthday/merry Christmas/hope the Jeep lasts/have a blast, James. I'm sure I'll post pictures of my beautiful little machine and all the pretty drinks I make.
That's all for now, just getting this back up and seeing if it all still works. Peace.
1 comment:
Ohhhh, Spano! I was a little bored tonight, so you better believe I just read ALL your blogs. yes, all of them, I'm that bored. I need someone to play with! I haven't done my boredom flop, but its coming. Anyways, loved them! I teared up in the one about your dad, chuckled about your girl rant one, and just smiled picturing you writing and doing these things so thanks for making my night not SO boring. And hey, this now might be three ways to communicate over the internet...moving up in the world...have a good night!
Post a Comment