Saturday, January 07, 2006
So I begin my student teaching on monday. Exciting I guess. There just seems to be so much crap that goes along with it. We went to this student teaching orientation meeting where they gave us all this stuff to fill out. The best part of the whole meeting was the pencil fight I had with Meg, and that only lasted like 17 seconds. I get so depressed at the beginning of the school year or semester. They just dump it all on you and I feel like I have to do it all right then and I get all agitated and decide to take a nap. I don't think it will be as bad as I'm making it all out to be, but I'd rather just be done with it all. I'm so close. Big bro has stated the possibility of not being able to go on the big trip. This is also upsetting. I understand, since he's wanting to go to grad school, if he gets accepted it would not be wise to turn it down. But whether or not big bro comes, I'm going on a trip when I graduate. If he can't come, then I'd probably to an around the U.S. trip. That would be fun too. I could visit all of my out of town friends, and even if someone wanted to come on part of the trip with me I could meet or drop them at airports along the way. Maybe I'll just become a hobo, or a traveling musician or something. That sounds like fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment