Getting a business started reminds me of the song "Run Around" by Blues Traveler. I don't really know any of the words to the song but, "Ah, why you gotta give me the run around". Starting a business is kinda like that. You can't get a license without a location. You can't have a location that is zoned improperly. You can't find out what that means cause the zoning dude (who works in the same department as the licensing dude) doesn't answer his phone or return his calls. It's taken me three days to figure out the first step, which I can't really do anything about until Tuesday. Hopefully.
All that being said, I have looked at a couple of spots and will continue to do that for the next couple of days. Fa la la la la, la la la la. Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wait a minute. are you starting a coffee shop in GUAT!?!? i guess i'm not sure exactly what you're doing! i'd love to know what you're up to!
blessings friend.
Post a Comment