Monday, May 08, 2006

Sorry . . .

It's been a while. I've been busy. Let's see . . . where was I ? Oh yes, Spring break. Well that's been some time, and I'm done with school. Come again? Yes that's right, I said done with school. Finished my classes, logged in the hours, took the tests, and jumped through the hoops. I graduate this Thursday. Tomorrow I go to this little lunch thing. I got accepted into the Pi Kappa Lambda music honor society or something. Basically it's the Phi Beta Kappa of music, if you keep up with those things. Yay. What I'm most excited about it is the free lunch. So graduation this Thursday, work this summer. When my church thought I was leaving, they decided they needed to find somebody to pay to do what I was doing with the youth group for free. Basically leading worship on Sunday and Wednesday nights, and one practice. So when they found out I might be here through the Fall, they offered to start paying me. Which is cool. I was like "so are you gonna give me back pay for all the years I've done this before?" they thought that was funny. I'd like to tell you all my plans I have for my future, but everytime I put something like that on here, it ends up not being what I'm going to do. So maybe I"ll say I'm taking a job as a travelling yogurt salesman and that will end up as something I won't be doing. Oh yeah, I moved out . . . finally. I was going to move out last fall, but Kurt (my best bud and new roomie) said "Jeff (old roomie) is getting married and just needs a little more time before he moves out." Well Jeff finally got married last week (eight months later) and here I am. Got a pretty sweet set up. You should come visit. Peace.

No comments: